My office is taking the following precautions to protect my patients and help slow the spread of the coronavirus.
· Office seating in the waiting room and in therapy rooms has been arranged for appropriate physical distancing.
· HEPA Active Carbon Cleaner Air Purifiers located in both the waiting room and the therapy room.
· Myself and my patients maintain safe distancing of 6 feet apart or more.
· Masks are provided to each patient if patient does not already have one.
· Restroom soap dispensers are maintained and everyone is encouraged to wash their hands.
· Hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol is available in the therapy room, the waiting room, and the private restroom.
· Appointments are scheduled at specific intervals to minimize the number of people in the waiting room.
· I ask all patients to wait in their cars or outside until no earlier than 5 minutes before their appointment times.
· Physical contact is not permitted.
· Tissues and trash bins are easily accessed. Trash is disposed of on a frequent basis.
· Common areas are thoroughly disinfected at the end of each day and between individual psychotherapy sessions (e.g., door handles, waiting room chairs, hand sanitizer dispensers, therapy room couch & pillows, etc.).